Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Hey Guys. It's Courtney. I'm 19 and a sophomore at Old Dominion University. I am an Interdisciplinary Studies major meaning Education; I want to work with children between the ages of Kindergarten and 3rd grade. I love working with children that little they are just at the "I want to learn stage" and usually say "Yes Maam" and " No Maam". I want to work underprivileged children and let them know that even though they are growing up in a bad situation to never give up, because they can do wonderful things in life.
I have never blogged or read a blog before. I consider myself a non reader by choice. I read when needed like for a paper for class or when needed, but not for entertainment. One of my favorite books that I read is To Kill a Mockingbird. I didn't understand the title at first, but overall it is a wonderful book and had a lot of elements in it that I enjoyed.
I am interested in finding out everyone viewpoints toward any topics involving the government. Also, being a young adult I am interested in the 2016 elections coming up.
My position is toward the government can fluctuate depending upon the topic, one day I can be for the government and the next I will be against it. For example, my mom works for the government when she got furlowed I wasn't too happy with the government.

No comments:

Post a Comment