Tuesday, July 28, 2015

What are our responsibilities as citizens under the government

As citizens of the United States, we all have responsibilities related to the government. The one that comes to mind first is paying taxes. Everybody must pay taxes on EVERYTHING. Some of the things that taxes go onto, I do not fully agree with. Being nineteen years old, I should not have to pay Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security taxes. I need all the hard earned money I can get. The amount of money I have lost over my years of working is sorta ridiculous. Other responsibilities citizens have are follow federal, state and local laws, we have them for a reason therefor you should abide by them.

1 comment:

  1. Paying of taxes is one of the major responsibility for citizens. It makes the country great such as more funds for schools, roads and to create job opportunity.

    ReplyDelete