Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Intro to Understanding the Yeti

Dear Eager Reader,

     I am glad that you have tuned in today to read this blog. 

     This blog is comprised of several dedicated authors from a diverse background. I come from a low tech family that is trying to keep up with the times. I have never blogged before, I feared it would be too much like a diary. The fault in keeping my own blog and or diary would be that I might just find something about myself that I didn't know or even care to know. 

     The aim of this blog is to dive deeper into the governments effect on its people. I feel as if this will be directed towards the American government (circa 2015), but we will see where this journey takes us. I am excited to hear from our other authors and comments from all of you lovely readers. Feel free to comment on anybody's blog and join the discussion.

     About me:
          I work for the so called "Man". I get an inside view that is granted to many in this area but not many in this nation. I unfortunately participate and even sometimes encourage the bureaucracy that rules this nation. Some days it is for the best and some days it wreaks havoc. I try to do the best I can with what I have, that is all I really ask of myself and I hope that is all you can ask of me. 

With all due respect,

No comments:

Post a Comment