Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Hi everyone
My name is Yaa Boateng and a student of northern Virginia Community College. I'm an African and originally born in Ghana. My major is nursing and this is my second year at Nova I planned in transferring to George Mason, Shenandoah or Emory University in the next coming year. I love to read novels and fashion magazines because I love to keep up with what is trending and what is out of date.
 I am not so much of a blogger but I love to read what people write on their blogs and what kind of information they are trying to get across through their blog.
 I also like to keep up with the Government on new laws that are being implemented in the country. for instance the legalization of gay marriage and immigration laws and how it will benefit the people of this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment