Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I am a college student past fifty years of age. I have two children that have just finished college as well as one child that will be entering college in a few years. I highly believe in setting and achieving goals. I am currently working towards my Associates degree after which I will continue till I have my Masters. I have a business in which I labor and lead others. I am a Christian who is affluent in spirituality and its enlightenment therein. I look forward to my tomorrows just as well as I enjoy my todays.
I am currently not involved in any political activities. I have kept up on current politics through the radio while driving from and to my work, school and home. I look forward to conversing in this blog in order to better understand what others thoughts are and to build my stronger opinion. I am an Independent voter. I an forever thankful to my High School history teacher for allowing me to understand the background of our American political system. Finally, bring on the brain stimulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment